Development Manager, European Examinations Centre
Former English teacher and branch director at Lexis Schools of Languages in Bucharest;
Cambridge Speaking Examiner – European Examinations Centre
BA in Foreign Languages (Arabic, English) – University of Bucharest
MSc. in Political Science – International Relations and European Integration Department within The National School of Political Sciences; Teacher Trainer (CNFPA/ANC)
Teacher trainer and mentor – Member of Bucharest English Teachers Association (BETA) and the Mentors Association (ASMERO)
Speaker and presenter – international conferences and training concerning teachers’ professional development and training:
- PARATIRITIS ASSOCIATION July 2011 Thessaloniki, Greece – School Management Training – presentation on using the interactive whiteboard
- RATE Conference 2011- Timisoara – presentation “Motivating teenagers”
- PHAROS SA July 2012 Bansko, Bulgaria – training concerning School Management – presentation on using technology in the classroom
- Uniscan Conference in Sibiu, May 23, 2013 – “Multimedia – the spark that enhances ESL students’ learning motivation”
- RATE Conference – Cluj 2013 “Teacher’s hats while using ICT”.
- ROMANIAN ACADEMY, the Institute of Political Sciences and International Relations - The International Conference ROMANIAN-MOROCCAN FORMS OF MANIFESTATION IN THE EUROPEAN SPACE, Bucharest, 9-10 April 2014 - presentation on "French Influences on the Romanian and Moroccan Cultures" and article published in the volume "Romanian-Moroccan Forms of Manifestation in the European Space".