HOW TO GET YOUR SCHOLARSHIP FOR EXCELLENCE WITH EEC
- Send a speaking activity plan that you successfully use in class in order to better prepare students for any part of the following Cambridge English exams Speaking Paper: Flyers, KET, PET or FCE.
- The speaking activity plan must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the following details: name, institution, email address, phone number.
- originality of the method employed
- practicality of the activity
- the efficient use of technology
- addresses different types of learning styles according to the Multiple Intelligence Principle (read more on Multiple Intelligence Principle here)
All participants in the contest will receive participation certificates.
Winners of Place I, II and III will receive the participation fee at the IATEFL Conference in Brighton from 10-13.04.2018.
The period of the contest:
- Launch contest: 05.05.2017
- Application period: 05.05-01.07.2017
- Selection period: 02.07 – 14.07.2017
- Announcement winners: 15.07.2017
- Awards Ceremony: 18.09.2017
Rules of the Contest
- In order to be considered enrolled the applicant must send all the data required by the European Examinations Center (name, institution, email address, telephone number) and receive the confirmation of participation through email.
- By participating in this contest, applicants agree to the publication of the posted activities on the EEC site, always mentioning the author of the activity.
- After announcing the winners of the contest by the European Examinations Center, they will have to confirm in writing the participation at the IATEFL Conference in Brighton from 10-13.04.2018.
- If for various reasons the winner cannot attend the IATEFL Conference in Brighton between 10-13.04.2018 the participation fee for the Conference will be given to the next ranked. The winner will be awarded the certificate for the winning prize.